Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nev's new Mug....

Every Thursday morn, I trip-trot trip-trot off to Tabitha's for Coffee & Chat.... this began about 8 or nine weeks ago....her friends are interesting, and there is a lot of sunshine @ her place!!! Today, I was invited to bring my own Mug for her cupboard, as everyone else (Karl, Kylie, Kenny, Hannah, Tabs) has their own designated mug...now I will too! Luckily, I have a mug that will fill the job nicely. It's a "decorate your mug" kit. I plan on a simple-yet-effective design....the sun; the moon; a heart, a star... and some not-so-subtle reference to Dr.Who.....the pic should be posted on here in the next 5 days or so :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

i'll look forward to seeing your mug Doc..lol..

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home