Monday, March 20, 2006

Nice Weekend

Well that was a good weekend that was; we all enjoyed ourselves...bit of a struggle coming to the end of Daylight Saving for another year; the kids seem to be getting up earlier...definitely an incentive 4 me to get out to the local Pool for a swim... ;) We are now precisely 12 hours ahead of the UK - not sure about eastern Canada. Friday evening was the prize presentation for Jamie's T-Ball competition; saw some familiar faces there from his days going to Playgroup (the Mums, that is). Not the most friendly people in the world..! Late on Saturday morning, our Russian neighbours came round; the mother said her 4-year-old had been saying, "We go to Neville's! See new Diesel!" (I have a new diesel loco on my model train layout). His mum said, "We go after Daddy goes to work." So Master Four said, "Daddy you go to work now!" :) 11:15am, I took the kids & their mum up to my Rumpus Room to see my trains; they loved them! Fantastic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Hi Doc..if your 12 hours ahead of Britain that'll mean your 17 hours ahead of my here in Ontario..
I like your cup BTW...very nice..
have a great day..*smiles*

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home