Saturday, March 25, 2006

Busy, busy.....!

Well folks, I think I'm off McD's for a while; I had McDonalds for breakfast 4 times this week.... maybe it'll be five times, later in the year (probably in June, as my fitness training gets into top gear!). *** Yesterday, I took our Twins to see "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" at a library in Temuka, a small town about 14km north of here. It was a bit of a struggle...Ben wasn't really interested, so he was hard to keep in one spot...Zoe was interested, but terrified when she saw Clifford!! Being the only Dad in a sea of Mums didn't help. Oh well. *** Today, we all went to Jamie's school fair, where I got my face painted (photo to follow in a couple of days). I looked after Ben, who was rather docile after a night of being sick - all his blankets & pyjamas were washed today, I know, as I hung out his sheets & PJs! This afternoon, I had another headache, but it's receding now. We visited our Russian friends late in the afternoon; they're expecting their 3rd child, and have just bought a people-mover...I wish our one was diesel-powered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home